Monday, December 14, 2009

You Know it's Finals Week When...

Now that they're over, I can joke about them. Before, life was too depressing to even laugh...yeah. it was bad. But now...I can breath again, and turn off my brain. Well, not completely. I'll leave it on when I blog. Since it is Christmas Break I can blog more. Cause...talk about slackin.'

So now I'm going to try and change that.

Starting with my "you know it's finals week when" list.

1. You know it's finals week when you just put on clothes you've found on the floor without checking to see if they're dirty.

2. You know it's finals week when all of the energy drinks are gone from the vending machines.

3. You know it's finals week when it just starts feeling like one really long, bad, day.

4. You know it's finals week when you feel like you're walking to your death when you walk into a classroom.

5. You know it's finals week when you come out of a test feeling like you wouldn't be able to take it again in an hour because you would have forgotten everything.



ahh....glad to get that out. lol any other "you know it's finals week when's?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha it feels like one long bad day because it is... we never sleep. haha.